Aging Information Center
Our Aging Information Center is a free clearinghouse for aging and disability issues. Knowledgeable staff help people access information on a wide range of topics.
Older People, Younger People with Disabilities, and Caregivers:
When we receive your information request or phone call, the Aging Information Center will:
- Answer your questions regarding aging and disability issues.
- Evaluate and discuss the range of services and programs that best meets your needs.
If you need more in-depth support, we will refer you to an Elder Care Advisor who will speak with you in more detail and develop a list of options and resources for you.
Professionals and Researchers
Request an Information Session or Presentation:
- General Overview of Community Based Services
- Health Insurance, medicare and/or Medicaid Basics
- Other topics as requested
- Aging Fact Sheets (some are available in other languages)
- Informational brochures on a variety of aging/disability topics
- Resource lists for various local services
To learn more about our services, see the following links:
Care Options Counseling
Elder Care Advice
Health and Wellness