You have choices for Long-Term Care and we can help! There are many options to help older people, people with disabilities, and caregivers live well. Knowing about all of these options can be a challenge. Options Counselor's can help to inform you of your options and assist you in carrying out the choice that is right for you.
What is it?
A free service that: assists people in making informed choices about long term services, supports and setting.
- Assists people in making informed choices about long term services, supports and setting.
- Focuses on consumer's personal goals and preferences.
Who can receive it?
- People of any age who have any type of disability.
- People age 60 and older.
How can it help you?
An Options Counselor will work with you to:
- Help develop a personal long term care plan.
- Connect you to different resources that help pay for long term care.
- Give you information about community services.
- Make referrals as needed.
Where is the service provided?
- Rehab Center
- Nursing Home
- Your Own Home
- On the Phone
- By E-mail
In colaboration with The Metro Boston Aging and Disability Consortium. Funded by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.