Farmer’s Market Coupons
Each year SCES requests Farmers Market coupons (through a grant) from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources.
The number of coupons received by SCES depends upon funding available. SCES generally receives the coupons in July and distributes them to various senior housing, senior centers, and meal sites, and delivers fresh produce to a percentage of Home Delivered Meals clients.
Eligibility Requirements – Person must:
- Be 60 years or older OR under age 60, disabled, and living in elderly housing that provides congregate meal service
- Meet low income guidelines
- Live in Somerville or Cambridge
- Provide proper I.D. with proof of residency & date of birth
- Be present to sign for coupons, or submit a Proxy Form (pdf) with a copy of recipient’s ID
- Add name to waiting list if coupons run out
- Only one package of coupons per person each year, while supplies last.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.