Your charitable gift helps Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services (SCES) make a difference in the lives of our older neighbors.
We are committed to supporting the independence and dignity of older adults, but many of our programs rely on local funding. By giving to SCES you are supporting:
- Health: through our Medical Escort and Hospital-to-Home programs
- Nutrition through Meals on Wheels and emergency food deliveries
- Independence through Money Management assistance and Dementia Support
- Emergency Assistance through Little Necessities and other programs
- Guidance helping people make informed decisions on supports and services with Options Counseling
- Wellness reducing isolation through Friendly Visitor and behavioral health support through our Elder Mental Health Outreach Team
By donating to Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services, you are providing help where it is needed most, right here in our community!
Support SCES by using our secure online form or by mailing a check to:
Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services
PO Box 986500
Boston, MA 02298-6500