Somerville Cambridge Elder Services has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) to produce our Future of Aging forum in October.
The selected vendor will be expected to furnish all services necessary and appropriate to produce the event. This includes the following:
- Guest List Develop Save-the-Date cards and distribute them to our mailing list 3-6 months before event. Develop invitations and distribute them to our mailing list 2-3 months before event. Receive and keep track of RSVPs via Eventbrite. Manage event-related communications with speakers and guests.
- Sponsor and Donor Management Solicit sponsorships for the event program book. Manage all aspects of producing the program book. Due by Sept. 15.
- Silent Auction Manage all aspects of silent auction. Solicit donations and have inventory ready by Sept. 30.
- Supplier Management Reach out to each relevant vendor to confirm the scope of work and costs. Due by June 1.
- Professional Staffing Provide a Project Manager to oversee all event logistics. Provide management staff for the event day to ensure setup and breakdown goes smoothly. Due Aug. 1.
- Reporting Maintain project budget spreadsheet and final report of attendees and sponsorships Final report is due Dec. 1.
Submissions are due by Friday, March 24, 2023. The SCES 50th Committee will select a vendor by April 6, and the winning proposal will be notified shortly thereafter.
For more details, download the full RFP here.